Reasons to Buy a Property in Turkey
Turkey has always been a popular vacation destination for Europeans, but it is increasingly attracting visitors from all over the world. Foreigners have a significant effect on the Turkish real estate market's growth.
If you are looking for a solid reason to buy a home in Turkey, this country will undoubtedly provide you with more than one. Potential purchasers decide on the finest alternative for their investment and the greatest place to live with several advantages. People are drawn to this wonderful place for a variety of reasons, including the desire to own property for investment purposes or to stay here all year round.
Advantages of Buying a Property in Turkey
- A diversified portfolio: The Turkish real estate market provides a wide range of homes for sale to suit all budgets.
- Property for sale in Turkey is far less expensive than comparable homes in other European countries.
- Easy purchasing process: In recent years, the Turkish government has simplified the purchasing process, which may be finished within a week after selecting a property and signing a title deed.
- High profit margin: Property and rental property prices in Turkey continue to rise year after year, making property investment very profitable.
- Living expenses (housing, food, clothes, and services) are quite low. You will receive excellent quality at an affordable price.
- Low property taxes.
- Turkey has one of the world's fastest expanding economies, which supports the property market.
- Turkey's geographical position and easy accessibility: Turkey is positioned between Asia and Europe, practically in the middle of the world. The Turkish transportation infrastructure ensures simple access from most parts of the world.
- Turkey has a wonderful climate, stunning natural beauty, numerous historical monuments, and delicious food. Some areas are quickly establishing a reputation for having the top golf courses in the world, as well as ski resorts and other sporting events.
- Health tourism: Foreigners can comfortably afford public and private healthcare. Turkey is quickly acquiring a stellar reputation for dental surgery, plastic surgery, and ophthalmology. Foreigners are drawn in by the country's highly-educated, skilled, and experienced doctors, as well as the fact that it is substantially less expensive to have treatments performed in Turkey and then recover in luxury.
As previously said, owning property in Turkey is a privilege that comes with several advantages. Turkey is an excellent choice if you are looking for a successful investment, a vacation destination, or a permanent residence.
Residence Permit - Turkey
Foreign nationals that wish to enter Turkey must have a visa ( 30, 60 or 90 days ) or visa exemption. Foreigners that wish to stay longer ( usually 1 year ) must apply for a residence permit in Turkey.
Expenses of Buying
How to Become a Turkish Citizen?
Finance in Turkey
The housing market here in Turkey is extremely buoyant, making buying property a sensible option. Real Estate is strong compared to elsewhere in Europe, and the Turkish Government simplified the buying process, which is now quick and easy.